866 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110
United States of America
As we return to normal operations, our hours will be 11 am to 5 pm, seven days a week.
Closest Transit Stops
MUNI - There are a number of city busses that will get one very close to the store. Here are several of them.
- 14 Mission: Get off at 20th and Mission Streets.
- 22 Fillmore: Get off at 16th and Valencia Streets.
- 33 Ashbury-18th Street: Get off at 18th and Valencia Streets.
- 48 Quintara-24th Street: Get off at 24th and Valencia Steets.
- 49 Van Ness-Mission: Get off at 20th and Mission Streets.
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) - BART service runs into San Francisco from as far South as Daly City and from the East Bay (i.e. Oakland, Berkeley, etc.). There are two BART stations that are convenient to Borderlands, the 24th St. Station and the 16th and Mission Station.
Parking anywhere in San Francisco is challenging. We have a few tips that may help.
- Metered spaces - You can expect most parking rules to be consistently and quickly enforced in The Mission. The parking meters run Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm. Standard meters will allow several hours at a time. Meter “feeding” (i.e. going back to a meter and adding time) is generally OK but prohibited in theory. Commercial spaces marked by a yellow or red meter, are limited to vehicles with commercial plates.
- Middle Lane Parking - It is legal to park in the middle lane of Valencia St. by the store on Sundays only. Any other time, you will be towed.
- Guerrero St. - Guerrero St. runs parallel to Valencia St. and one block to the West. There are no parking meters on this street and it’s an excellent place for on-street parking.
- Garages - If all else fails or you just don’t feel like driving around the Mission looking for parking you can try these garages but they do fill up fast on the weekends:
- 21st St. (between Valencia and Mission) MEDA/City Garage. This is an excellent location only one and a half blocks from Borderlands.
- 16th St. at Hoff (between Mission and Valencia) City Garage. Metered parking. It’s a longer walk from the store (about four blocks) and the neighborhood is a little questionable, so be careful after dark.