1740 Haight St
San Francisco, CA 94117
United States of America
We're open 11 am - 6 pm, 7 days a week.
Closest Transit Stops
MUNI - There are several busses that will drop you off within a block or so of our store, and there is a MUNI light rail line that will drop you off four (very flat) blocks away.
- 7 Haight/Noriega: Get off at Haight St & Clayton St.
- 33 Ashbury/18th Street: Get off at Haight St & Clayton St.
- 37 Corbett: Get off at Cole St & Haight St.
- 43 Masonic: Get off at Cole St & Haight St.
- N Judah: Get off at Carl St & Cole St. and walk 4 blocks north to Haight St.
When using BART to get to Borderlands on Haight Street, you best bet is to transfer from one of the Market Street BART stations (Montgomery, Powell, or Civic Center) to either the 7 Haight/Noriega, or the N Judah.
If coming from the south (SFO airport or other “peninsula” BART stations) it may be possible to get off at the Balboa Park BART station and transfer to the 43 Masonic, but depending on travel times this may or may not be more efficient than going to one of the Market Street Bart stations above.
Please use the trip planner to find the most efficient route, and to better take into account weekend service schedules.
Parking anywhere in San Francisco is challenging. We have a few tips that may help.
- Metered parking is available on Haight Street, but it can be difficult to find a space.
- There are often unmetered spots on Oak Street, which parallels Haight two blocks north.
- One can usually find unmetered spots with two-hour time limits on the surrounding residential streets (Page, Waller, Cole, Shrader, Belvedere, etc.).
- There's the Kezar Parking Garage at 801 Stanyan Street, which is approximately five (flat) blocks from the store.
- Another option is the UCSF public parking structure at 100 Irving Street and 500 Parnassus (yes, It has two different entrances). This is about a 15 minute walk from the store, and it is not necessarily a flat walk, but the N Judah light-rail picks up right there on Irving, or on the 43 bus picks up on the Parnassus level. Rates are not great, but also not terrible.